Thursday, October 2, 2014

Good morning, Lord

I Peter 5:7 Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. (NLT)

II Corinthians 12:8 Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. 9 Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. 10 That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong. (NLT)

Good morning, Lord, thank You for this offer from Your Word, please help us give You that which we were not designed to carry, that which You command us to give to You. Please help us understand the sufficiency of Your grace, please drive that point home to our hearts, please help us find the strength You have waiting for us, in our weakness, we pray in Jesus' name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment